5/10/12

Inspired Again~

     I've been inspired recently to get back into hand painting furniture, it's something I did in my 20's, and 30's before baby #4 and homeschooling.  I am so grateful for my God inspired, entrepreneurial mind cravings..it's all I have really.  I wish I went to college...I think I would have done well, and for years I felt inferior because I didn't go.  However, as I look back on it now, I can see that all along the way, the Lord has been faithful and used different people in my life to encourage me and prod at me to do the things I am good at, or,at the very least the things I enjoy!
     There is so much I want to do in life and I am so blessed to have a family who supports me in the things I get my hands into.  I always wanted to be an interior decorator and I am really....but I do dream of being 70 and getting my diploma, so who knows.  Till then, being the motherboard here in my home, available to my family is where I stay....but who says I can't have two businesses, right?   

No comments:

Post a Comment