5/3/11

Twenty-six years ago ~

Tomorrow is our 26th Wedding Anniversary!   I am blessed to be married to a wonderful man.  I love him with all my heart!   I don't know what I would do without him.  Mind you I enjoy when he has to be away a few days now and then, but It would be very hard to live without him.  He will be away tomorrow, actually this whole week.  We have never been apart in 26 years on our anniversary, so this will be weird.  Today, we enjoyed an early morning breakfast together and he gave me a very special card with a very fun gift inside.  Tickets to see a musical at a dinner theater in Lancaster!    Caity our oldest gave us tickets a couple of years ago to see a show and I absolutely loved it!   I honestly never thought I would get to go again, unless my children gave it to us as a gift.  So, this coming from Jeff is very thoughtful and extra special. 

The movie, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, starring Debbie Reynolds and Harve Presnell opened in 1964, the year I was born.  The first time I saw it was probably when I was about eight years old, over the next few years I watched it whenever it played on reruns on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, sometimes late night too...I loved it.   The thing I loved most about it was that it was a true story....a bit Hollywood, but it was the early days of Hollywood, so it was very close.


.....gotta go, gonna blog more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment