6/1/11

Busy Season~

My busy season is in full swing...and I've been so blessed.  I just made it through an extremely busy weekend with two weddings, one on Saturday the other on Sunday. Both different, and so much fun!

Saturday's Bride loved the soft colors lavender and light blue, so I used lavender roses, scabiosa, hydrangea and white spray roses which I sprayed with a light periwinkle color.  The combination was fabulous and complimented the bridal party in a fun way!  Everyone LOVED them!  Wedding was in Mt. Joy and reception was at the Susquahanna at E-Town College.  Very nice.



Sunday's wedding was a "classy modern" look.  The Bride requested a monochromatic look.  The colors were black and white with a deep dark "Purple Blue" look.   It wasn't easy finding just the right color and flowers that blended well in a bouquet, so I had to come up with a unique style.   I used Delphinium -Volken Blue, Agapanthus, Hydrangea, a dark blue/purple Veronica, with a dash of lavender spikes, and Clematis!  So fun!   Everyone loved them and complemented on how different they were!  That's what she wanted!  Wedding took place in Hershey and reception was at the Folklore in Elizabethtown.


*Will add pictures later~

No comments:

Post a Comment