6/28/11

Where did June go?

Summer is just flying by.  I'm entering the stage of my life when my kids, at lease most of them are never home...the pool hardly get's used anymore, there are more chores for me to do, and well,, I just don't like not having them around.  I miss hearing them all out in the yard, on the trampoline, or in the pool playing Marco Polo.  When the Lord said that our lives are but a blink of an eye...he sure meant it.   I was just a new mommy a few months ago, at least that's what it feels like.   How can I be almost 47 years old?  Like, when did that happen?  When I look at the back of my hubby's head in the bed, it's more gray then dirty blond.   I'm glad he has hair, but when did the gray start?   I'm trying to enjoy the next stage of life, but I wasn't necessarily ready....I guess I don't really get a choice.   Lord, thanks for the abundance of life I've already experienced, please know that I appreciate it, I just wish this stage didn't have to go so fast.   My baby is going to be 10 in July....we worked on her invitations yesterday.   I'm holding on tight~

No comments:

Post a Comment