8/29/12

Cookies and Milk~

Yesterday was a tad better.  Lockers seem to be a real issue for both girls, the long hall ways and the sea of faces are a bit more stressful for my oldest.  Praying today is a little better.

I am cherishing the time we have to pray in the morning, before they leave, as well as the debriefing time around our kitchen table everyday after school.  Cookies and milk were made for this sort of thing.  Its obvious that they are a bit stressed, but I know they have what it takes to persevere.

~Lord, I am begging for you to wrap your arms around them in such a way, that they are not afraid, and that the stress would subside and that they can relax and enjoy this journey.   Thank you for your protection thus far, and Lord I pray that you will use them in a mighty way for your glory!   Amen.

Here on the home front, I'm slowly feeling relief from the pressure in my chest, and my blood pressure seems to be coming down a hair, but hopefully as time goes on that will continue to drop.  I'm feeling a bit guilty, but trying to release that too.   I miss the girls a lot today, and the house is a bit too quiet. We shall see how this all pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment