8/21/12

Panic Attack

Woke up in the middle of the night with my heart racing....thinking of my Natalie and being in public school.  I'm a bit more apprehensive about her.  I was actually having SVT's over it, and had to consciously bear down to make them go away.    I was fine after about 2 minutes, but it was scary.   I laid there for the next several hours mulling over my decision, and asking the Lord to help me.  I drifted off to sleep and slept well.   When I woke I dealt with several e-mails regarding homeschooling, where I needed to let them know we were no longer going to be in the program, and that my girls would be heading to public school.  I thank the Lord for the positive responses I received, for right now I could not bare to hear someone give me a hard time about it.   Lord, one minute at a time...they are all yours.  Do glorious things in Natalie's and Rebecca's life, Lord...so that you may be honored and glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment